Content Marketing & Social Media Intern
Are you passionate about photography? Do you have a secret talent for crafting engaging content? Or maybe you're just a social media marketing wizard? Well, you're in luck. Photography by Adele is a photography company based in Lexington, Kentucky and we are looking for someone to join the team!
The ideal candidate would be a self starter. We are looking for someone who is excellent with time management and someone who is familiar with online communities, social media platforms and blogs is essential. This position would require about 5-10 hours a week with the possibility of advancement.
Please read carefully below to see if you would be a good fit.
What You Will Learn & Responsibilities:
- Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
- Editorial Content Planning and Execution
- Newsletter content creation and planning
- Provide support on project planning and events.
- Research assignments for blog subjects
- Create content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Create and manage social media marketing campaigns
- Create an engaging environment with followers and influencers
- Establish strong brand awareness across all platforms
- Graphic creation for blog posts
- Relationship building with online community
What we require:
Applicants should be eager and excited for their careers and what they can learn through the internship. The applicant should be creative and a hard worker. They should be quick to respond to communication and be able to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- Great grammar and writing skills with a strong attention to detail
- Organized, Creative and Flexible
- Familiar with social media networking sites
- Tech savvy with a strong interest in digital media
- This position is ideally an 8-month internship beginning in September of 2017, applicants interested in a 4-month internship will also be considered.
- You are expected to work 5-10 hours per week non-paid.
- Applicants do not need to live in Lexington, Kentucky though it is preferred
- Out of state applicants must be able to make regular phone calls and video chat meetings.
We are so excited about our 2017 Internship program! If you think this is the right position for you please send us your resume (does not need to be anything fancy) and we would love to get to know you better!
All resumes can be sent to email@example.com